Business Development Manager/Director for Asia Pacific region
FERRING, a specialty, research –driven global bio-pharmaceutical company is seeking a business development manager/director for Asia-Pacific region.
Business development manager/director for Asia-Pacific will be based in Seoul and will closely work with global business development team in Switzerland.
This position is responsible for
- Identifying new products to purchase or in-license in the Asia-Pacific region from a wide variety of sources including multinational, local companies and other company affiliates.
- Evaluating various strategic business opportunities including M&A and strategic alliances.
- Establishing and maintaining an extensive network of current and prospective partners.
Successful candidate will have
- An advanced degree in (more than a level of masters preferred) Life Science, Biology, Biochemistry or Pharmacy with at least 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry within the areas of Business Development, Regulatory, R&D or Marketing.
- A mature business judgement and a strong commercial sense.
- Exceptionally strong English communication skills (written and verbal) is a must
Please forward resume along with salary requirements to Dominic Whang (firstname.lastname@example.org) within June 19th, 2009.